Here we’ve gathered together a list of links to sites we feel may be of use to you as you plan your trip to The Isles of Scilly, and also to people and organisations who have assisted in the creation of this website. (All links open in a new browser window) Of course now we have entered the world of social media, do also look at our Facebook pages for up to date info and ideas for getting the most out of your stay.
- Scilly Today: Another good way of keeping up to date
- Our Facebook page: Info for guests past present and future.
- Our YouTube channel: Tours of the house, the views and other things that take our fancy.
- Isles of Scilly Camera Obscura: Our latest venture! We are sure we can offer a discount to our guests.
- The Facebook page for the obscura: Follow progress from near ruin to opening and beyond
- The youtube channel for the obscura (plus a few of our performing Spaniel)
- Scilly Webcam: Excellent images - visit daily to see what is going on!
- Tony Woof Photography: Thanks to Tony for the train image on the site
- Eye On The Sky Isles of Scilly pictures - Thanks to Brendan for the excellent panoramas
- First Great Western: Travel information